We are looking for a PHP developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. His/Her primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. He will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, an reliable PHP code.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills & Qualification
- Experience with PHP.
- Good understanding of the syntax of PHP and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Good understanding of server-side.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- A knack for writing clean, readable PHP code.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- 2+ years’ back-end development experience.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience as a PHP developer.
- Experience developing highly interactive applications.
- Good knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with MySQL databases .