We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will also work as a UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design, develop and maintain the next generation user interfaces for our continuous delivery products.
- Collaborate with the product team.
- UI Design and build UI’s, frameworks, tool-sets, components, navigation elements.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Deliver finished resources for the developers to incorporate into the app.
- Implementation/integration project for the end customer.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Skills & Qualification
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with responsive design is a must.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of designing tools such as Photoshop is a must.
- Understanding of best design principles.
- Creativity and Imagination.
- A knack for writing clean, readable code.
- 2+ years’ front-end development experience.
- Experience with MySQL databases.